|To Access Services||877-692-5664|
Contact: Nabetsy Castillo
PACT TTA Director
611 Route 46 West, Suite 210
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604
Phone: (201) 880-8321 • Fax: (201) 880-8326
We have been in existence at Bridgeway Behavioral Health Services since 1999 as a NJ Division of Mental Health Services grant funded training center specifically designed to assist the 31 PACT teams in New Jersey. We provide the statewide NJ PACT new hire orientation training, the Annual NJ PACT Conference, Training Workshops for RN's and Team Leaders as well as targeted technical assistance to our NJ PACT providers. We are dedicated to providing training that will enhance the clinical, evidence-based skills of all NJ PACT staff.
- Stages of Team Development and Role of Team Leader (.pdf Download)
- PACT Team Leader Primer (.pdf Download)
- Stages of The Assertive Community Leader Model (.pdf Download)
- Stages of The Goose Story -- Learning About Teamwork (.pdf Download)
- None scheduled at this time.