|To Access Services||877-692-5664|
Sussex County Community Support Services
93 Stickles Pond Rd.
Newton, NJ 07860
Phone: (973) 383-8670 • Fax: (973) 383-8676
Community Support Services provide services necessary to assist Sussex County residents achieve mental health rehabilitative and recovery goals across a series of wellness domains including employment, education, housing, physical and mental health. Services begin with the development of an individualized recovery plan through a comprehensive personalized needs assessment. Persons served in this program learn and practice skills in order to restore and/or develop their abilities to achieve community integration and remain living independently in the setting of their choice.
CSS Services include:
- Restoration of Daily Living Skills
- Tenant/Citizen Education
- Accessing and securing public entitlements
- Cognitive and Behavioral skill development for crisis management
- Medication education/Illness Management and Recovery
- A diagnosis and documented history of a severe mental health need
- People who express an interest in learning and developing skills to restore function and promote community integration
- People living in Sussex County whose lack of functioning or resources threatens their ability to remain independent in the community
- For Intensive Supportive Housing: person must be at risk of homelessness and/or state hospitalization education/Illness Management and Recovery