Satellite office at the Plainfield YMCA on Watchung Avenue by appointment only.
Emergency support is also available after-hours, and on weekends.
Bridgeway provides outreach, support, and case management services to adult Sussex and Union County residents who are homeless, or are at risk of becoming homeless, and have a mental illness.
- Hands-on assistance with finding both temporary and permanent housing
- Outreach to engage service recipients into mental health, substance abuse, medical, vocational, and social services
- Assistance with obtaining public assistance and/or social security benefits
- Comprehensive assessment of individual needs and psychiatric rehabilitation goals
- Individualized treatment planning to assist the service recipient with reaching his/her goals
- Ongoing case management and supportive counseling to assist the service recipient to live within the community
- Teaching and assisting with daily living skills, including medication management and education, budgeting, personal hygiene, and housekeeping
- Transportation to initial appointments and linkage to other available transportation options