|To Access Services||877-692-5664|
Sussex County – ICMS
93 Stickles Pond Rd.
Newton, NJ 07860
Phone: (973) 383-8670 • Fax: (973) 383-8676
ICMS is available to Sussex County residents who have been discharged from a State, County, or Local psychiatric hospital, have had multiple recent contacts with psychiatric emergency services, or who are in the community with a serious and persistent mental illness without connection to community resources. ICMS provides community support, linkage and referral to services, and monitoring of service provision to maximize independent living and reduce re-hospitalization.
- Individual Assessment
- Recovery Plan Development and Implementation
- Wellness and Recovery Education
- Linkages to Needed Services
- Coordination of Services
ICMS focuses on increasing the physical, emotional and intellectual strengths of persons served. It serves to identify and utilize community resources to assist individuals in achieving their goals. Recovery is a process of change through which individuals improve their health and wellness, live a self-directed life, and strive to achieve their full potential.
- People diagnosed with a severe and persistent mental illness
- Persons being discharged from the state or county hospital system
- ICMS recipients who move from one service area to another
- Persons who have had two or more admissions to a Short Term Care Facility
- Persons with repeated admissions to local psychiatric hospitals
- Multiple uses of Psychiatric Emergency Screening Services
Referrals can be made at anytime by contacting the ICMS Team Leader, Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., by calling 973-383-8670. Referrals can also be faxed to 973-383-8676